Sign Up with DoDTC and Ace your CEH Certification on your First Attempt
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a highly recognized entry-level penetration testing certification that helps you establish a career in information security. Are you interested in pursuing a career in information security? Or you are an IT professional looking to explore careers in security. CEH certification is all you need to start. It provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking, attack vendors, and countermeasures. With proper preparation, the exam is not too difficult.
DoDTC CEH Boot Camp Training
DoDTC Bootcamp training is an 8hr, 5-day practical training that consists of in-depth lectures, materials, labs, and practice exams to get you accustomed to the CEH exam.
- Assess technical vulnerabilities for the potential for exploitation
- Apply a code of ethics to testing situations
- Perform technical vulnerability assessments
- Determine appropriate remediations for vulnerabilities
- Operate tools and utilities used in security testing
- Describe a basic penetration testing methodology
- Compare differences between testing methodologies that exist
- Identify appropriate testing tools
- Assess a testing request to identify the scope and stay within that scope
Get quality instructions from industry professionals who use proven methods and real-life examples to help you understand why and how to correctly answer questions.
You will not only pass your exams but become a skilled professional.
The class size is limited so sign up now to avoid missing out on this great opportunity.
Ask about our Pass Guarantee!
Custom Training Schedule Options
We understand your busy schedule. Our guides are available to work with you at your convenience. To request additional information about private tutoring, evening classes, or any special considerations, please do not hesitate to book an appointment or contact us.