CompTIA Sec+: San Diego 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
October 2 – October 6 EDT
Get your CompTIA Security+ Certification on your first attempt with DoDTC Bootcamp!
DoDTC Bootcamp offers an 8-hour, 5-day hands-on training program covering all aspects of the CompTIA Security+ (SYO-601) exam. Our comprehensive workshop includes in-depth lectures, materials, labs, and practice exams in the following major areas:
1. Threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities
2. Architecture and design
4. Operations and incident response
5. Governance, risk, and compliance
By enrolling in our bootcamp, you will gain practical skills and knowledge needed for an IT security career. Our training provides expertise in the triple-A of security (authentication, authorization, and accounting), network scanning and vulnerability assessment, risk management, attack prevention, enterprise security, and more.
The bootcamp is led by industry professionals who use proven methods and real-life examples to ensure you understand the concepts thoroughly. You will also have access to a practice test that simulates the real exam, helping you build confidence and readiness.
Limited class size available, so don’t miss this opportunity! Ask about our Pass Guarantee and explore custom training schedule options to fit your busy schedule. Contact us today to book an appointment or learn more about private tutoring and evening classes.
In order to avoid the risk of being rejected for a spot in this Boot Camp follow these steps:
- Confirm your spot by signing up for RSVP.
- If we have an available spot our team will confirm you through email.
- Once you get the confirmation you can come to this event and purchase Boot Camp Ticket below.
- If you have any questions you can write to email@example.com